Search This Blog

A Modern Take on Piero Della Francesca's Work

2018 will be a glorious year! This year I will branch out as an artist and live outside the comfort zone.
Gandhi said "the enemy is fear" and I don't want fear to decide what path to take. Putting my art out in the world scares me! Studying and painting the master artists scares me! Walking up an ancient, rickety observation tower in Eureka Springs, Arkansas scared me. However, my greatest rewards have come from doing the things that scared me the most. Here is to a 2018 filled with great rewards.
The first step/piece is a 16 x 20 canvas of my interpretation of Renaissance artist Piero Della Francesca's work. #letsfaceit2018

A Modern Take on Piero Della Francesca's Work A Modern Take on Piero Della Francesca's Work Reviewed by Beth Henry Art on 4:18 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.