Search This Blog

Free Colored Pencil Comparison Chart


Will any old Blue do?


This is the question I asked as my colored pencil collection grew.  Any artist worth their salt will tell you each brand is important in different ways.  Does the project have broad areas of color or more details? Wax-based or oil? Light fast or play?  In short, I need them all.  However, the choices soon became overwhelming and left me stymied in indecision.  There had to be some way to compare all the color options.

A quick internet search was fruitless as most catered to only one brand.  This is the spreadsheet I created to solve the dilemma.  I hope you find it helpful.




Free Colored Pencil Comparison Chart Free Colored Pencil Comparison Chart Reviewed by Beth Henry Art on 3:15 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this, always nice to watch and learn ! THX

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.